The lovely Beth Nicholls of Do What You Love interviewed me as part of Photography Fortnight. A glimpse into the interview:
- Marianne Elliott’s post on the Girl Effect and radical self-care. Marianne herself moves me, inspires me, and makes me think with her every post and project. In addition to her site, she can be found at @zenpeacekeeper on Twitter.
- The Rumpus article on fake memoirs and the stories we wish to tell.
- An Acumen Fund blog post by Blair Miller on the next phase of storytelling
- Jina Moore’s guidelines for trauma journalism and meaningful consent
- Don Miller’s book on living and writing a better story.
What are some of your favorite resources — books, blogs, articles, etc. — on storytelling, photography and the creative life?